I have been asked to take part in a Question Time at Aston Business School with a panel of experts on finance, the economy and property development. The team are well positioned to comment on the outlook for the Midlands and the UK, with the idea of leaving you much better informed on the prospects for property investment in 2008.
The event will be hosted at Aston Business School in Birmingham and chaired by Ed James of Heart FM and ITV News. It takes place on the morning of Thursday 29th November and is free to attend. It should also be a good networking opportunity as there will be a host of other property professionals from around the region.
Answering questions from the floor will be:
- Professor Jim Steely – Aston Business School – an expert in Government debt, advising the Bank of England and HM Treasury
- Phil Rickards – BM Solutions – the UK’s leading specialist lender and provider of buy to let mortgages
- Simon Zutshi – Property Investors Network – advising serious investors how to make money from property
- Seamus Nugent – Dandara – behind Birmingham’s biggest city centre development and schemes across the UK
- Steve Pain – Birmingham Post – reporting on the Midlands property scene for 20 years
If you would like to attend please email to reserve your place. firstname.lastname@example.org